While making the commit i am getting error related to npx prettier

I have shared the error while I am getting the commit locally. Please help.

git commit -s -m “Merge branch master of GitHub - meshery/meshery: Meshery, the cloud native manager
[STARTED] Preparing lint-staged…
[SUCCESS] Preparing lint-staged…
[STARTED] Running tasks for staged files…
[STARTED] .lintstagedrc.js — 13 files
[STARTED] **/.(ts|tsx|js|jsx) — 11 files
[STARTED] **/
.(md|json) — 2 files
[STARTED] npm run lint:fix
[STARTED] npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/pack…
[FAILED] npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json [FAILED]
[FAILED] npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json [FAILED]
[STARTED] Applying modifications from tasks…
[SKIPPED] Skipped because of errors from tasks.
[STARTED] Reverting to original state because of errors…
[FAILED] npm run lint:fix [KILLED]
[SUCCESS] Reverting to original state because of errors…
:heavy_multiplication_x: npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json:
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “C:/Study”.
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “Material/OpenSource”.
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json”.
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json”.

:heavy_multiplication_x: npm run lint:fix:

I’m not able to reproduce this error. I’m on my Windows native using cmd terminal to test using npm run lint and npm run lint:fix.

Can you clone a new repo and retrace your steps and try again to see if the errors return?

I would like more feedback on this, as I’m aware that there could be potential issues, and I would like to have the feedback in order to improve this.

Ok, mam. Actually, I got the above error while committing the conflict changes. I am trying to get the latest updates on the repo. I will find the cause and will let you know. Thank you, mam.

Mam @Antonette.Caldwell Again, the same error occurred while committing the conflict and merging the master changes to the local. I can’t understand why it is happening.

cseng@ROSHAN MINGW64 /c/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery (master|MERGING)
$ git commit -s -m “Merge branch master of GitHub - meshery/meshery: Meshery, the cloud native manager
[STARTED] Preparing lint-staged…
[SUCCESS] Preparing lint-staged…
[STARTED] Running tasks for staged files…
[STARTED] .lintstagedrc.js — 16 files
[STARTED] **/.(ts|tsx|js|jsx) — 14 files
[STARTED] **/
.(md|json) — 2 files
[STARTED] npm run lint:fix
[STARTED] npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/pack…
[STARTED] Applying modifications from tasks…
[SKIPPED] Skipped because of errors from tasks.
[STARTED] Reverting to original state because of errors…
[SUCCESS] Reverting to original state because of errors…
[STARTED] Cleaning up temporary files…
[SUCCESS] Cleaning up temporary files…

:heavy_multiplication_x: npx prettier --write C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json C:/Study Material/OpenSource Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json:
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “Meshery/meshery/ui/package-lock.json”.
[error] No files matching the pattern were found: “Meshery/meshery/ui/package.json”.

:heavy_multiplication_x: npm run lint:fix:

meshery-ui@1.0.0 lint:fix
next lint --fix

husky - pre-commit hook exited with code 1 (error)

Have you tried WSL2, Roshan?

"Yes, I’m using WSL2.
I encountered the following error: 'No files matching the pattern were found: “C:/Study”. I reviewed the error message multiple times and realized that ‘npx’ couldn’t locate the necessary files.

I found a solution for this issue when I renamed my directory to a name without any spaces. After making this change, ‘npx’ successfully located the required files and directories."

Thank you.