Where are you my Meshmate?

Hey everyone it’s been more than a week since I joined the community. I tried working on some issues but failed. It would a great help if I could find a Meshmate to guide me through the process.
And sorry for the title😁

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out @Sagar.Singh for a MeshMate:) To better match you with a MeshMate, it would be helpful if you could share more about your interests and the areas in which you feel more comfortable.

MeshMates will check it out and suitable match MeshMate will reply here!

Thanks for showing your passion.

Cheers.

1 Like

Do provide your interests further, edit this post and add a meshmate tag to this discussion so that Meshmates will be notified and you will get paired with one of them

2 Likes

@Sagar.Singh I love this post title. I got a good chuckle out of it. :laughing:

2 Likes

My area of interest particularly is frontend with React and I’m currently trying my hands on Nodejs, Expressjs for backend. Thanks for replying on my query @Samyak.Shah. @lee I tried to be a little different. It’s good to hear that you loved it :sweat_smile:. Looking forward to be a valuable asset to the community.

1 Like

@Samyak.Shah It’s been 2 days and I’m curiously waiting to know my meshmate. Do you know how much time it’s gonna take?

For my part, I couldn’t say. MeshMates are community leaders that volunteer their time for the betterment of the community and our projects. MeshMate @AdiKris might be available…

1 Like

Okay @Lee got it. Meanwhile I’ll keep working on the assigned issues and community work.

2 Likes

Hi @Sagar.Singh thanks for your patience, and we encourage you to please keep on working on assigned issues and uplifting community.

I am tagging @Yash.Sharma to be your meshmate as he matches to your skillset. I wonder if he is available.

Thanks for your patience, happy learning and contributing at Layer5 :wave:

1 Like

Hey @Samyak.Shah Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule. I would love to collaborate with @Yash.Sharma. Glab to be part of such a wonderfull community :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hurrayyy😍.
My quest for my Meshmate is now over. I just had an amazing connect with @Yash.Sharma and he shared alot of things to me and I’m looking forward to contribute more to the community. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! :balloon: @Sagar.Singh. So excited for you, Happy contributing!

2 Likes