Troubleshooting Meshery UI Local Installation: Seeking Help and Solutions

I am trying to setup meshery ui following the meshery Ui contributing guidelines. make ui-setup is working fine but after that running make ui-build and make server giving these errors .i have everything installed node ,go,gcc still its not working.
Here is the output after running:make ui-build
ankush@DESKTOP-9294PQL:/mnt/d/meshery$ make ui-build
cd ui; npm run lint:fix && npm run build && npm run export; cd …

meshery-ui@1.0.0 lint:fix
next lint --fix

./components/DashboardComponent/index.js
150:17 Warning: Missing “key” prop for element in iterator react/jsx-key

./components/DashboardComponent/resources/resources-sub-menu.js
143:21 Warning: Missing “key” prop for element in iterator react/jsx-key

./components/DashboardComponent/view.js
104:49 Warning: React Hook “React.useState” is called in function “processObjForKeyValTable” that is neither a React function component nor a custom React Hook function. React component names must start with an uppercase letter. React Hook names must start with the word “use”. react-hooks/rules-of-hooks
141:7 Warning: React Hook “React.useEffect” is called in function “processObjForKeyValTable” that is neither a React function component nor a custom React Hook function. React component names must start with an uppercase letter. React Hook names must start with the word “use”. react-hooks/rules-of-hooks

info - Need to disable some ESLint rules? Learn more here: Configuring: ESLint | Next.js

meshery-ui@1.0.0 build
npm run clean && cross-env next build

meshery-ui@1.0.0 clean
rm -rf .next,out

‘rm’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
cd provider-ui; npm run build && npm run export; cd …

provider-ui@1.0.0 build
npm run clean && next build

provider-ui@1.0.0 clean
rm -rf .next,out

‘rm’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Output after running make server:-
ankush@DESKTOP-9294PQL:/mnt/d/meshery$ make server
fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
cd server; cd cmd; go mod tidy;
BUILD=“”
PROVIDER_BASE_URLS=“https://meshery.layer5.io
PORT=9081
DEBUG=true
ADAPTER_URLS=“localhost:10000 localhost:10001 localhost:10012”
APP_PATH=“./apps.json”
go run main.go error.go;

Hey @Ankush_Bhardwaj Welcome to Layer :layer5: :tada: ! I would like to know which OS you are using ?

Hi @Yash_Sharma i have windows os but i used wsl2 to install ubuntu and i am running this in the ubuntu.

@Ankush_Bhardwaj can you please share your logs?

@Ankush_Bhardwaj have you solved that issue? ,same is happening in my machine.

1. These are just build warnings and doesn’t affect your ability to use/enhance UI.
    Please feel free to make a PR if you’d like to fix them. :wink:
    Here is the issue that describes it: [UI] Fix build warnings for Meshery UI · Issue #9590 · meshery/meshery · GitHub

2. Regarding: `No names found, cannot describe anything. Is a platform specific issue please ensure to use WSL2 if you are using windows.
    Here are the setup process: Setting up Meshery Development Environment on Windows | Meshery

Helpful? @Ankush_Bhardwaj @TusharD

Yes! To be Honest, I haven’t followed all the Instructions which are written in meshery UI,
After following all steps, Definitely it runs.