Seeking Advice on Involvement in Layer5 Community and React Learning Journey

Hey Layer5 Community,

I hope this message finds everyone in great spirits! I’m excited to be a part of this vibrant tech community and eager to contribute.

Currently, I’m in the process of honing my skills in React and JavaScript. As I delve deeper into the projects, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I am not able to focus on any Layer5 React projects as I get scared of seeing it because I have not learned React yet .Specifically, I find it challenging to focus on Layer5’s React projects as I’m not yet proficient in React, and it tends to be a bit intimidating.

I’d appreciate your guidance on whether it would be best to focus on mastering React first before getting deeply involved in the community’s projects, or if it would be more beneficial to learn on the go.

Any insights or advice from experienced members would be immensely valuable!

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Though, I’m yet to be accepted as an intern, but I’ve worked more on ReactJs and even NextJs projects. It’s not that hard and consistency is the key coupled with understanding state managements. You should also try and learn Redux and Context providers which makes your React code more dynamic and flexible.