Newcomers call experience and Star Meshery

Hello all newcomers :raised_hand: ,
Share your first newcomer’s call experience and do let us know that you got to know the community well. We will glad to know

:dart: One Small task

Have you Starred Meshery :star:

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Link to Meshery repo: https://github.com/meshery/meshery

2 Likes

i felt it was quite informative and got to know about quite a lot of things, thanks for setting up such meetings.

3 Likes

One thing that i would like to point out is recordings of newcomers-meetings are not uploaded on the youtube playlist, considering that most of them might have very same agenda it might seem counter intuitive , but the latest ones are available from 2021 , so kindly consider adding atleast few of the new meetings to appropriate youtube playlist @Sudhanshu_Dasgupta @Yash.Sharma thus minimizing your frequently held meetings and content being shared through appropriate channels as well.

2 Likes

It was very informative and the hosts were really great, made the whole thing interactive which was fun. The hosts also explained a lot of the concepts and talked about the projects and how to get started. It was overall a great call!

3 Likes

Just had my first newcomers meeting. It was very helpful & informative.

1 Like

When will you take next meeting

yeah even i got late for meeting and now i wanna watch the recording how can i access it …

Hi @mitulgupta72,
Latest Newcomer’s sessions aren’t available publicly, but you sure can watch the past recorded sessions on Layer5’s YouTube Channel:

1 Like

the newcomers meeting was great and it has provided me with all the necessary information on where and what I can do to contribute and be a part of the team. I will need to talk to @Yash.Sharma to help me out.

2 Likes