Newbie looking for a meshmate!

Hello, I’m Jagati, a final year Information science student. I’m proficient in python and I would love to explore and grow in DevOps field.
I’m completely new to open source and I’m looking for a meshmate to get guidance and find my way around with layer5 projects. I would love to work on DevOps projects.

Really excited to be a part of this community

Thank You

Hi @Jagati_S , Welcome to the Layer5 Community, Thank you for the introduction.
Until a MeshMate pairs up with you to offer their guidance, I’d highly recommend referring to the community handbook to get familiar with different aspects of the community and projects. If you’ve not yet, fill out the newcomers’ form to gain access to resources in the form of a shared community drive ( you’ll find documentation around each Project’s architecture in their respective folders ) and Don’t forget to attend newcomers meet, that’s held every Thursday, subscribe to the community calendar for meeting updates. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions that you may have here on discuss forum.

//@Yash.Sharma @Naureen.Imran @Anita-ihuman @Nikhil_Ladha

1 Like

Hello, I am also new here and I am graduate student pursing a master’s degree in Computer Science, I have experience and skillsets in full stack development and am currently honing my skills around DevOps and cloud infrastructures including containers. Can I become your Meshmate if you still have not found one?