Looking for a meshmate!

Hello, I’m Vishal Shinde, a 2nd-year Computer Engineering student from Mumbai, India.

I’m proficient in JavaScript, ReactJs and Nodejs. I also have familiarity with tools and technologies like Docker and Kubernetes. I’m always open to learning new skills.

I’m looking for a Meshmate so that I can get guidance on how to get started with the Layer5 projects. I have narrowed down my search and have decided to work on frontend of meshrey project. Here’s the link to the project - GitHub - meshery/meshery: Meshery, the cloud native management plane
Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent, @Vishal_Shinde. Very good of you to introduce yourself and ask to be engaged. Let’s make sure that happens. :slight_smile: // @AdiKris @Leonard

1 Like

Hello! I’m Samarth, a final year student from Mangalore, India. I have a couple of projects in gRPC/Golang, and am interested in contributing to the Meshery backend repository. I have basic knowledge in the usage of docker and kubernetes.
I’m looking for a MeshMate so that I can get guidance on how to go about contributing. The link to the project is here.
I look forward to learning about service meshes and their architectures, and to contributing as well :v:

Thank you :grinning:

That’s great @Samarth_Mayya, welcome to the community. Good of you to introduce yourself, let’s get you on some of the good first golang issues in meshrey/meshery. Signal in meshery slack channel, if you would.

Welcome @Samarth_Mayya, pleased to see you joining.
I am a Meshamate and will be pleased to help you set up and guide you if you haven’t found anyone else yet. Feel free to reach me on the slack channel @KC

1 Like

Hey @Leonard , @Chadha93 had offered to be my meshmate a few days back! However, I would love to interact with you as well! Looking forward to the Newcomers’ meet in a few hours :v: