Introduction to Layer5: Your Gateway to an Open Source Community

Recently, I had the pleasure of conducting a workshop on open source, where I had the opportunity to introduce enthusiastic participants to the amazing Layer5 project. The workshop was an adventure filled with excitement, learning, and camaraderie. As I unveiled the potential of Layer5, I could see the sparkle in the eyes of the attendees. They were eager to explore its power and capabilities, But it wasn’t just about the project itself; it was about the community that made it thrive. I even introduced some of the passionate community members, who were the backbone of Layer5. Their dedication and collaborative spirit were truly inspiring. As I reflect on the workshop, I can’t help but feel grateful for the opportunity to share my passion for open source and Layer5. It was more than just a workshop; it was an unforgettable journey of discovery and inspiration.

4 Likes

Was going to organise the workshop with @Darren_Dsouza but had to backout as I wasn’t feeling well. Tho folks really had an interest in exploring open source and they really learnt so much from this event. :layer5:

3 Likes

Congratulations to @SavioDias and @DarrenDsouza for organizing the successful workshop. I hope the attendees learned a lot from both of your experiences and are excited to start their open-source journey with Layer5.

2 Likes

Way to be, @Savio.Dias and @Darren_Dsouza! :clap:

1 Like