Error while setting up Meshery Development Environment on my linux machine,

Hi, I have been trying to setup Meshery Development Environment on my linux machine, But I keep getting error while installing kubernetes, I keep getting error in Command Sudo kubeadm init, the error is “sudo kubeadm init
[init] Using Kubernetes version: v1.27.3
[preflight] Running pre-flight checks
error execution phase preflight: [preflight] Some fatal errors occurred:
[ERROR CRI]: container runtime is not running: output: time=“2023-07-16T11:57:14+05:30” level=fatal msg=“validate service connection: CRI v1 runtime API is not implemented for endpoint "unix:///var/run/containerd/containerd.sock": rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown service runtime.v1.RuntimeService”
, error: exit status 1
[preflight] If you know what you are doing, you can make a check non-fatal with --ignore-preflight-errors=...
To see the stack trace of this error execute with --v=5 or higher”

Hey @Harshit_Raghav welcome to the community, It would be great if you can provide a screenshot of the error logs

Hi @Harshit_Raghav the error says that your container runtime is not running and it is inferred by the information you’ve provided that youd’re using containerd as you container runtime
unix:///var/run/containerd/containerd.sock

please ensure that you container runtime up and running, you can check this by running command
sudo systemctl status containerd, and if it isn’t runnign you can start it by command:
sudo systemctl start containerd.