Hi @Ripul.Handoo , I’ll assume you’re getting this on running
Please pull the latest from the upstream and then try. working fine on my machine.
I tried both git pull upstream master and git remote update. Still getting the same error.
Try following commands
gem update --system
gem install escape_utils
gem update escape_utils
I have had the same issue for over ~7 days (consistently):
- re-cloned the repo a few times thinking it was a cloning issue (something not downloaded properly)
- adding the missing gems one after the other as the error messages came, but they kept coming.
- WSL2 Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
- Windows 11
Day 8: What worked for me
- clone the fork of your meshery repo (again if you have to)
cd docs(there was an automatic output to the terminal stating that ruby 3.2.2 was not installed)
bundle exec jekyll serve
These are a lot of commands to run individually so I used ChatGPT (for efficiency) to create
sudo gem install [command] -v 'v.v.v' for each gem, and ran it all at once
- depending on your bandwidth speed this can take some time to complete
- after all gems were installed, I ran bundle exec jekyll serve again, and the docs were successfully deployed on local server.
@Ripul.Handoo have you successfully built docs right now?