Error during setup of Layer 5

Hello Everyone! I am facing an error during the setup of layer 5 ( GitHub - layer5io/layer5: Layer5, expect more from your infrastructure ) in the local environment
I am following the guidelines from here ( layer5/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · layer5io/layer5 · GitHub )
When I run the command make site
It gets stuck at the following

Can anyone please help me with how to solve this

Thanks for posting this, @Palak_Sharma. There are a couple others who have bumped into the same issue. In fact, so did I not long ago. There were a few troubleshooting things that I did… one of them, if I recall correctly, was deleting my local repo copy and cloning again. There are others in this forum that may very well have better suggestions.

Hi @Palak_Sharma , try updating the flags in the gatbsy-config.js file. That is adding the PARALLEL_SOURCING: false flag to it. Clear the cache and rebuild the site. That might help you.

1 Like

While I deleted my node_modules completely and ran the command to install it again. Surprisingly, It worked :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi. Can you please check your node version because i think it is because of that as i also faced an issue while using make site but i dont remember the error well. I fixed it by uninstalling the node and installing the latest LTS version.
This might fix it.

1 Like

Same, this also worked for me

1 Like