Community Members Engagement in Layer5 Discuss Forum

Y’all will agree with me that engaging in the community discussion forum is as important as contributing to the organisation projects.

Wondering how?
Okay, let’s break this down. Why do you need to engage?
Say you contribute to the project on GitHub and you encountered a problem, you need the maintainers, mesh mates, community managers and other community members to help you out. How will you ask for help if you don’t engage?

Why should you ask publicly?
Asking for help publicly saves not just you but others who are in your shoes now or in the future :relaxed: Do you get that or do you need me to go over it again? Nah, trust you got the message. Not to mention it will save the Maintainers and Community Managers answering the same questions another time. In other words, when you have a question don’t DM ask your questions in the respective channels and on Discuss forum.

Now let’s talk about why it’s important to engage in Layer5 discuss forum. With time messages on Slack clear off. How do you now refer to message later? Use Discuss.layer5.io it is the best. Discuss keeps all messages intact from when you joined till date. Now tell me why you won’t use Discuss, you see no reason right. Yes, no reason. Start using layer5 discuss forum today.

I hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince and not confuse you to use Layer5 Discuss Forum more often.

Paste all your questions here they will all be answered.
Paste all your suggestions and ideas they will be taken note of.

Start engaging here. Don’t stop engaging. Don’t miss Meshery meeting today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes