Items which were discussed on the call -
- [Yash] Meshery-UI-Restructuring Updates #5833 #5823
- [Gaurav] REST API Docs update for Applications #5887
- Let’s be consistent on the API designs. Given that Meshery APIs are not broadly using query parameters currently, I’ll suggest that a guiding principle be established to avoid their use altogether.
- [Ashish/Uzair] Demo Enhancing applications to include explicit source type.
- Helm logo is skewed. The compose logo has too much padding (in the svg, I suspect).“HELM" letters should not be touching the other parts of the logo. I’ve pointed to where to get the original previously.
- it’s time to keep pre-generated K8s components on-hand. A design spec needed.
- Better errors
- Potential use of joyride to give users a first-time overview of each UI/page.
- [Harkirat] Mesheryctl user friendly error message #5661 #5892
- 1st goal: Eradicate “Error: requires at least 1 arg(s), only received 0”
- 2nd goal: Identify appropriate response types based on category of error. For example:
- Error Type: Invalid command entered
- Response Type: Suggested use (“Did you mean … ?”)
- Error Type: Missing required parameter
- Response Type: Example use
- [Rohith] Catalog section responsiveness #787
- [Alpha] Review on design spec of
- [Debopriya] Return of the Layer5 Community Meeting!
- GitHub Codespaces product manager will present.
- Meshery Docker Extension will be demo’ed and discussed.
- [Ruturaj] Demo Server feedback on adding k8s contexts